Is it January already? It's hard to believe. I was back at student teaching on January 4th and just started Penn classes a couple weeks ago. The work keeps coming, but this semester will be very different from last semester.
To start off, I'll be staying at my field placement school all day (up until now we were only required to be there half of the day). Right now I'm observing the two other classes I will eventually take over. In a few short weeks I'll be teaching three classes. While this is not the typical number of classes a high school teacher has (usually five) in combination with the work from two Penn classes, I'm sure I won't spend too much time twiddling my thumbs. I also have to take an economics course to complete the core requirements for my teaching certification. I HIGHLY recommend anyone coming into the TEP to complete any core requirements you might have BEFORE the program starts. I am not looking forward to juggling an extra course this semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment